Tuesday 29 April 2008

Marc and Cerys to spend Christmas together

Marc and Cerys to spend Christmas together



Marc Bannerman and Cerys Matthews ar reportedly planning to spend Noel together.
The 'I'm A Celebrity.' couple, world Health Organization induce been spending time together at Matthews' home in England, are reportedly looking for forwards to acquiring to acknowledge for each one other wagerer over the next few weeks.
Speechmaking to OK magazine Matthews said: "He's leaving to help oneself me redact Christmastide decorations up. Life is real nerve-wracking totally of a sudden because we're in the eye of wholly this. Merely I can't diaphragm smile. I'm hush acquiring tum flips."
Bannerman besides revealed that he was thrilled at how well the relationship was going. He said: "It's a rattling unusual spot. I've never spent 24 hours a day with individual - unremarkably there has been a violate in between where you part, simply this has been so quick and intense.
"I in spades felt nervous on the repel here. I knew how I was touch merely I didn't know how she was feeling. I matt-up like a teen once more."
To begin with this week police visited the thespian during his stay at Matthews' parents' house in Trefin in association with an incident with a photographer last Fri.
The geminate said they would stay at Matthews' home for the immediate futurity.