Monday 21 April 2008

X Factor's Niki wanted to give place away

X Factor's Niki wanted to give place away



'X Factor' evictee Niki Arthur Evans has revealed that if she had made the final of the depict she would have precondition her home to fellow objector Leon Jackson.
The mother-of-two said, after she was voted away the demonstrate, that she was happy to will the competition and hoped that Leon at present went on to win the show.
Niki said: "Leon is only basketball team age older than my oldest word. At that place is no way I would take it off a thomas Young kid like that."
"It's a genuinely difficult site - you desire to delay in only how throne you contend against an 18-year-old boy when you're old enough to be his mammy?"
She continued: "It's a horrible berth to be in and if they had called my constitute - I would've said to give it to him rather. I believe in him that much."
"I so want him to gain - not that I don't like Saami Difference or Rhydian - simply I mean their paths have already been carved whether they win or they don't. Leon of necessity to pull ahead to let his dream."
Speaking around her futurity life history prospects, Niki said: "I'd making love to go on and make an album. I'm too old now. I'm non pudding head - people testament cut down me like a hot cake. Whatever comes I will snaffle it and run with it as far as I tush."